The microinverter performs the same functions as the traditional solar inverter: transforming the electrical energy produced by the solar panels from direct current (DC) to alternating current (AC) and synchronizing the photovoltaic system with the property's electrical grid in a safe and reliable way.
– Works in phase and is installed next to the modules;
– Supports up to 04 modules;
– Converts direct current (DC) to alternating current (AC) in short strings;
– Low voltage (DC) on each independent short string (not connected in series);
– Each micro-inverter has its MPPT system that adjusts the point of the I x V curve for each module.
Regarding the installation, it is important to note that the Micro Inverter:
– It is installed externally (weather resistant);
– Converts DC to AC in the external environment, in parallel connection, taking low
strain into habitable areas;
– Dispenses with security devices, in relation to the String topology.